Leaving your dog in a new environment can be scary. We want to assure you that while your dog is staying with us, they become a part of our family!
Each of our pet pals stay in their own comfortable accommodation, but family members are welcome to stay together upon request. We are happy to provide bedding for your dog’s comfort at no additional charge.
It is recommended that you bring your dog’s preferred food from home, pre-bagged per meal, as it is easier on their digestive system! If you forget or prefer to use our food, we can provide food for your fur baby at $1 per cup. We ensure your pets always have access to fresh, clean water while staying with us.
All dogs must be:
- Approved for play through our temperament evaluation process
- Clean and in good health (no fleas, coughing, vomiting, diarrhea for 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility)
- Current on all required vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper & Bordetella
- On a flea and heartworm preventative program
- Spayed or neutered (6 months or older)
If you would like your pet ready to go when you arrive to pick them up, call us ahead of time and we will prepare their things and have them brought up from daycare so you are able to be in and out!
To Get Started
- Create an account on our online scheduling software Gingr.
- Log into your account to digitally sign our agreements, including our Daycare/Boarding Registration Form and Agreement. You can also upload your current vaccination records, if available.
- Our team will receive a notice that you have created an account and one of our Front Desk Attendants will call or email you to schedule your dog’s Temperament Evaluation.
- Once your dog has passed the Temperament Evaluation, you will be able to login to your account to edit your personal information, schedule daycare and boarding, make payments or check the status of your packages.